Here at WOLF we work hard to design great products that meet your needs. Built for a continual high performance, we want your WOLF product to last as long as possible.
Should you need to speak to us, we will need your unique registration number, so remember to register for your guarantee at wolfint.co.uk/customer-support/. Our friendly customer service team are here to help. Contact our UK Team.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The guarantee is additional to and does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- For the WOLF warranty to be valid you must register your product within 30 days of purchase
- If you have purchased your Wolf product from one of our retail partners and not registered your WOLF product within the 30 Days a standard warranty will apply. We will require proof of purchase to activate your guarantee. So please retain the receipt.
- For a direct customer the WOLF guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase or the delivery date.
- If we replace your product any remaining period will automatically transfer to your replacement product and will not extend beyond the original period
- We reserve the right to apply a standard 24 or 36 month warranty if a products has not been registered within 30 Days of purchase
- We reserve the right to withdraw warranty support if a WOLF product has been repaired or refurbished by a 3rd party.
- We reserve the right to withdraw warranty support for a WOLF product where the manufacturer’s label has been altered, defaced or removed.
- We reserve the right to withdraw warranty where multiple replacements have been provided with no proven manufacturing defect.
- We reserve the right to apply a charge where the fault of the product is not due to the quality or workmanship.
- This guarantee is only valid if purchased from an authorised stockist*
* Unauthorised stockist includes, but not limited to online auction sites, private sellers and those selling second hand goods, refurbished products etc.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
- To repair or replace your WOLF product if it is found to be defective due to the manufacturing of the materials or workmanship.
- To replace functional part or accessory that is found to be defective due to the manufacturing of the materials or workmanship within 24 months of purchase.
- To replace any consumable items if it is found to be defective due to the manufacturing of the materials or workmanship within 3 months of purchase.
- That on the occasion the exact part is no longer available we will replace it with a functional replacement part.
- To guarantee your product for the period stated on your product information at the time of purchase as per the terms and conditions.
- To provide new for old replacement, in the instance when we believe a product is beyond repair. If the exact model is not available, you will be sent an equivalent specification.
- The benefits are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED BY THE GUARANTEE
If a WOLF product is used in the way it’s intended and it breaks down within the guarantee period, it’s our responsibility to repair or replace it. Here’s what isn’t covered:
- Functional parts, tools and accessories after 24 months that may suffer premature failure due to everyday wear and tear
- Consumables after 3 months
- Accidental damage
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect the functioning of the product
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the product instructional manual
- Damage caused by not carrying out regular maintenance
- Negligent use, misuse or careless operation of the WOLF product
- Failure to clean or maintain the product in accordance with instruction
- Use of the Wolf product which is not in accordance with the instruction manual
- Use of parts, accessories and consumables, which are not genuine Wolf components
ARE THE GUARANTEES TRANSFERABLE?
Guarantees are transferrable with the machine and any remaining period will continue.
Here’s what you will need to provide
- The original proof of purchase from a recognised retailer
- Evidence of any change of ownership
- A valid serial number.3